Trinity Bible College was founded in 1948 as Lakewood Park Bible School. It is located on a beautiful 28-acre campus on the east side of Ellendale, North Dakota. The centerpiece of the campus is the Block Memorial Chapel. Other buildings include the Lowell Lundstrom Heartland Student Life Center, the Ray Ulmer Field House, the Wead Student Center and cafeteria, four residence halls, administration and classroom buildings. A football field and a large practice field make up the rest of the campus grounds.
Trinity is affiliated with the General Council of the Assemblies of God. The governing body of the college is the Board of Trustees. Board membership consists of Assembly of God district superintendents, individuals from the fields of church ministries, professions, education and members-at-large.