Are you interested in becoming a credentialed, licensed, or ordained Assemblies of God minister? TBC offers a one-year certificate online that meets the academic requirements for Assemblies of God credentials in any of our Assemblies of God Districts/Networks.
Courses Offered: (see list of courses below) Follows the 3-level AG guidelines: Certificate • License • Ordination
Course Requirements: 1-3 credits per course (30 credits total)
Time Frame: Fall, Spring and Summer Semesters
Cost per Course: $120.00 per credit hour
Interactive Learning: Professors interact weekly with students through online courses, email, online chat and phone.
Certificate of Completion: Upon completion, students will receive a non-accredited one-year certificate of completion.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I apply?
- To begin the process, contact your Assemblies of God District / Network office for additional information and authorization.
- Montana Ministry Network: 406.652.2417
- North Dakota District: 701.255.2526
- South Dakota District: 605.367.3402
- For additional information and advising, contact the Distance Education office (DE) at Trinity: 701.349.5454
- Click below to download the application and other related forms:
- Submit the $25 registration fee when you send in your application.
- Upon acceptance into the program, you will be notified of your class schedule. All courses are online.
- At the beginning of each course, TBC’s business office will issue an invoice for your (audit) tuition of $120 per credit.
What courses will I take?
|BIBL 151 New Testament History & Literature||3|
|HITH 151 Pentecostal Heritage||2|
|PMIN 150 Personal Evangelism||2|
|PMIN 180 Ministerial Practicum I*||1|
|BIBL 253 Hermeneutics||3|
|THEO 161 Introduction to Theology||2|
|ITCS 101 Introduction to Missions||2|
|PMIN 439 Issues of Biblical Leadership||2|
|PMIN 280 Ministerial Practicum II*||1|
|BIBL 150 Old Testament History & Literature||3|
|BIBL 350 Pastoral Epistles||2|
|PMIN 352 Principles of Preaching||3|
|PMIN 355 Pastoral Theology||2|
|PMIN 420 Church Law and Taxes||2|
*These practicum sessions will be hosted by the District/Network
leadership for a time of community building and learning together.
How do I receive credit for my certificate?
Students who complete this certificate level course and enroll in a degree program at TBC as a traditional student, will receive 30 prorated credits toward their Biblical Studies and Pastoral Ministry requirements without incurring any additional cost, a saving of more than $12,000.00. Due to this substantial discount, future tuition discounts may be limited.