At Trinity Bible College we are proud to offer a variety of scholarships and tuition waivers to help you finance your education here. All scholarship and tuition waivers require a completed application to be submitted for consideration to the Scholarship Committee and Financial Aid department. No individual student will receive more than 75% off tuition in combined Trinity scholarships. This does not apply to students receiving faculty or staff dependent waivers. Please refer to the faculty and staff handbooks for current policies.
Scholarship funds will be awarded to qualified applicants as budgeted funds allow. The amount of scholarship money awarded is not final until approved by the scholarship committee. At Trinity Bible College we are proud to offer a variety of scholarships and tuition waivers to help you finance your education at TBC.
Follow the links below to find out about Scholarships and Tuition Waivers available to you.
Undergraduate Scholarships and Tuition Waivers:
Or Download a list of all scholarships and requirements.
Scholarship & Waiver PDF Forms
- New and Transfer Students Waiver Application
- Returning Students Waiver Application
- Football Scholarship Application (New and Transfer Students)
- Football Scholarship Application (Returning Students)
- Faculty & Staff Waiver Application
Private Donor Scholarships for Incoming Students
- Amy Deyo/Paul Keith Scholarship
- Patricia Tvedt Ministerial Scholarship
- Patricia Tvedt Teacher Education Scholarship
- Rose Safstrom Memorial Scholarship
- Kaye Garrison Memorial Scholarship
AG Alliance for Higher Education Scholarships