Coordinator of Institutional Assessment, Office of the President
Assistant Professor of Biblical and Theological Studies
Serving since 2006
Department: Academic Affairs
Phone Number: 701-349-5455
Box Number: 364
Email: Click here.
PhD Organizational Leadership and Education, Northcentral University, Prescott, AZ: in process
M.A. Christian Studies, Crown College, St. Bonifacius, MN: 2009
M.A. Ministry Leadership, Crown College, St. Bonifacius, MN: 2008
B.A. Bible/Ministerial, Trinity Bible College, ND: 1995
Speaker, teacher, management and leadership
Current Courses Taught:
Multimedia in Ministry
- Where are you from originally?
- Illinois, though I grew up in Seattle, WA
- Where have you traveled?
- Washington, D.C.
Disneyland in CA
- What are your hobbies?
- Reading, watching NCIS and Person of Interest with my wife, hanging out with my family
- What kind of food do you like?
- Chinese, Mexican, and Italian
- What is your favorite book, movie, song, or television show?
- Family Based Youth Ministry by Mark DeVries
TV Show:Person of Interest
- Are you involved in any community service?
- Job development association in Ellendale
Deacon at Newlife A/G in Ellendale
- Why did you come to Trinity Bible College to teach?
- I went to school here and I love the college.
- Why are you passionate about the subject you teach? What do you hope to achieve in your field?
- I love young people and feel it is important for the church to not only invest in the life of youth but also for parents to take up their role of primary spiritual leader in their kids’ lives.
- What kind of research have you done in the past, present, or planning to do in the future?
- Youth and adult ministry
Leadership competencies expected by the church
- What has been the most memorable moment in your career so far?
- Hearing testimonies of graduates impacted by my classes.
- What advice do you have for incoming and potential students?
- Read, study, talk to your professors, visit with other students in the colleges about their expectations.